With over 70-years of magical experience, we can offer you professional advice and service. What does that experience include:
* Gave my first public performance at the age of 13
* While attending Bucknell University in the 50's my wife & I began performing together. Check out link of OUR EARLY YEARS on U-tube.
* 1957 we introduced our first Character act at the Disneyland Hotel: POO-LEE, CELESTIAL COURT CONJURER
* 1959 - Introduced "MAGIGUE MODERNE". Check out link.
* 1960'S AND 7O'S - Extremely busy performing for private events, Corporate Sponsored programs such as "BREAKFAST WTIH SANTA CLAUSE" AND "BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY". Clients included: THE MAY CO., THE BROADWAY, HARRIS DEPARTMENT STORES, INLAND SHOPPING CENTER, and others. We were also busy doing shows for shopping centers.
* 1982 - A dramatic change occurred. We decided to retire from our current occupation as an Engineer/Educator and directed our efforts toward bringing magic to the young. More specifically, Presenting School Assembly Programs throughout Southern California. Doing in excess of 200 school shows a year, plus all the other private shows and appearing two or three weeks at the Magic Castle, meant for very busy in magical years throughout to 80's and 90's.
* Some of those School Assembly Programs were:
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF A MAGICAL KIND
MAGIC, MYSTERIES AND MONSTERS
MAGIC CIRCUS SHOW
CLASSICS OF MAGIC
. . . and quite a few others
* 1999 - After over 50-years of magic performing, I decided to expand our retail business. Even though we started it in 1982 along with our performance career, it was still only secondary. Now, it primary.
* Finally, since the mid 70's, I was also was an instructor for the University of California at Riverside. I taught educators the use of Magic, Music and Puppetry as a way of communicating and educating children. Also, during the summer, we presented a program called the "MAGICIAN'S WORKSHOP" were we taught magic and the performance art skills necessary to make their magic entertaining. Each summer we would have a hundred or more children go through our two-week course. This we did until 1999.
* SO THAT IS ABOUT IT . . . SO COME JOIN OUR WORLD OF MAGIC !